1. What properties do all polygons share?
2. What properties do some sub-groups of polygons share?
1. What are some common benchmark angles?
2. What part of a full turn is each angle equal to?
1. When a drawing shows two rays with a common endpoint how many rotation angles are there?
2. How would you estimate the measure of each angle?
1. How do you measure and angle with an angle ruler and a protractor?
Problem 1.51. In a triangle, what measures of sides and angles give just enough information to draw a figure that is uniquely determined?
Need to Know:
1. Finding angle measurements using a protractor.
2. Properties of shapes
3. Drawing angles and polygons given specific measurements
4. Investigation Vocabulary: polygon, regular polygon, rotation. supplementary and complementary angles, obtuse and acute angles, straight angles, reflex angles, right angles
5. Correctly naming and labeling an angle