7th Grade Math Homework Expectations
1. Completion - All assigned problems have been attempted and completed with work shown. If there are incomplete or partially completed problems, questions should be written in place of work and contact with your teacher should be made (email, face-to-face prior to or at the beginning of class).
2. Quality - Work has your name, assignment title (page number, problems and investigation), and date at the top of the page. Work is legible and organized.
3. Correction & Reflection - Work is not erased and corrections (if needed) are done in a different color. At the bottom of the page rank yourself from 1- 5 (1 = not understanding the content, 5 = solid understanding of content) and write a thought about the work you completed.
- If you did well, what was the key to your success on this work?
- If you found the work challenging, what do you need to do to better understand the material? This is a strategy to help you get better at the material covered in class. The sooner you identify that you're finding work challenging, the sooner you're able to get the help you need.